Tuesday, September 10, 2013

One Last Summer Fling

I love fall....crisp air, crunchy leaves, and pumpkin-flavored everything.  But this weekend, noticing the first hint of autumn in the air, I decided to have one last fling with my summer wardrobe.  I had bought this adorable striped number over a month ago and had yet to take it out for a spin, so I thought that it was time to do so before the warm weather left for good. 


I love me a cute dress with pockets!  I was heading out for a brunch date, so I threw on a chambray shirt (borrowed from E.  Living with your sister does have its perks.) and knotted it to give the dress a more casual and relaxed air.

Dress:  GAP (sadly no longer available);  Shirt:  Banana Republic (similar here);  Sunglasses:  Loft (similar here);  Sandals:  Target (old);  Watch:  Fossil (similar here);  Bracelet:  J.Crew Factory




 I was glad to get one last summer wardrobe romp in before I start snuggling into sweaters, boots, and scarves.  Which summer pieces will you be sad to see go back into the closet this fall?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment