Friday, March 8, 2013

Blonde Ambition

I can't say that I've ever been a big fan of blondies.  I never really understood the need for an alternative to brownies (why would you not want to eat their chocolately, gooey, deliciousness? Why?) and the few that I did try (when there were no other dessert choices, obviously) always seemed dry and lackluster.  However, all of this was before I tried this recipe.  I'll never bad-mouth blondies again.  Of course, these are not your average blondies.  With two superstar ingredients (peanut butter AND oreos), how could you go wrong?








The peanut butter gives the blondie layers a rich, moist texture while the oreo surprise in the middle really gets the party started.  The hard part is not eating the raw batter or all of the oreos as you're assembling them.  But trust me, the baking time is worth the wait.




Peanut butter + oreos = GENIUS.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment